Incident Aware for Education Facilities
Need to broadcast alerts or notices quickly and easily to staff or parents either district-wide or at a single school? Need to notify your staff with additional information or instructions, and coordinate with all first responders simultaneously during drills or in times of crisis, while having their real-time locations? Need to record details of incidents for tracking or future analysis? Need to automate or optimize procedures during panic situations, evacuations or lockdowns while triggering additional emergency alerting systems, posting alerts to social media, triggering mass overhead paging and leveraging other public or onsite equipment?
Welcome to Incident Aware! Incident Aware is an innovative yet simple mobile app & web portal that does all that... and even more. Administrators and teachers can manage fire or earthquake drills and real emergencies seamlessly by seeing who’s still inside buildings, exchanging "all clear", "all accounted for" or "missing" information, and more. Incident Aware also allows staff to initiate location-rich panic, lockdown and evacuation alerts, which immediately notify others on-site while also dialing the appropriate emergency number, which helps you detect and manage emergencies and lockdown situations both before and after help arrives.
In addition to receiving and pushing real-time two-way communications to your members, Incident Aware can optionally provide GPS locations of your members and the incident location to accelerate and enhance emergency responses during those critical times. Incident Aware empowers on-site First Responders with the ability to coordinate who's responding and what resources are needed.
Incident Aware connects your teachers, administrators, parents and even students to provide immediate awareness, and powerful emergency collaboration tools exactly when you need them!
- Push Broadcast notifications of emergency or alert situations regardless of the recipient's location
- Send real-time alerts via 2-way SMS and emails to non-subscribers
- Trigger Panic, Evacuation and Lockdown alerts with 2 clicks, which provide precise location and automatically connect the user with the appropriate emergency services (on or off-site)
- Include specific checklists/step by step instructions or guidelines with different types of emergencies
- Send incident progress reports back to Administrators in real-time
- Trigger overhead pages, extend pages to other schools & smartphones
- Send pages at district-level to all or a select group of schools
- Track visitors as they move in and out of your facilities' boundaries
- Notify members and security staff of events requiring their immediate attention
- Distribute daily notices, special instructions, "be on the look outs", or bulletins
- Set up different groups (staff, students, parents) with different broadcast messages
- Connect with Genesis GenAlert to add 9-1-1 Alerting for desk phones
- Communicate privately without broadcasting special words or codes
- Provide your members with instructions or information to assist in keeping people calm
- Simplify notifying members of any false alarms, alerts or emergencies
- Enable real-time exchange of notes, chats and multimedia
- Track which guests and students are on-site, and when (contact tracing)
- Display GPS location look-up of the incident address or location
- Optionally track minute by minute locations of your members
- Plus many, many more features...