Incident Aware for Education Facilities
Delivering critical information to your staff, students, and parents during emergencies, practice drills or just sending broadcast notices within your educational facilities, is a challenging task at best. Keeping staff and students safe while informing them of an unfolding event or emergency situation is imperative. Having incidents and other important information reported back to you is just as critical. For everyone's safety, an easy-to-use two-way communication portal is imperative for today's educational facilities.
Incident Aware does all that for you, and more. Incident Aware is an intuitive, easy to use app that opens up those communication channels so you can exchange critical emergency information, alerts or simple daily broadcast notices with the people who matter quickly and easily. Administrators and teachers can manage fire or earthquake drills seamlessly by exchanging "all clear", "all accounted for" or "missing" information. Incident Aware also helps you detect and manage emergencies and lockdown situations both before and after help arrives.
In addition to receiving and pushing real-time two-way communications to your members, Incident Aware can optionally provide GPS locations of your members and the incident location to accelerate and enhance emergency responses during those critical times. Incident Aware empowers on-site First Responders with the ability to coordinate who's responding and what resources are needed.
Incident Aware connects your teachers, administrators, parents and even students to provide immediate awareness, and powerful emergency collaboration tools exactly when you need them!
- Push Broadcast notifications of emergency or alert situations regardless of the recipient's location
- Send real-time alerts via SMS and emails to non-subscribers
- Include specific checklists/step by step instructions or guidelines with different types of emergencies
- Send incident progress reports back to Administrators in real-time
- Initiate facility-wide lockdowns with instructions and updates
- Track members as they move in and out of your facilities’ boundaries
- Notify members and security staff of events requiring their immediate attention
- Distribute daily notices, special instructions, "be on the look outs", or bulletins
- Set up different groups (staff, students, parents) with different broadcast messages
- Connect with Genesis GenAlert to add 9-1-1 Alerting for desk phones
- Communicate privately without broadcasting special words or codes
- Provide your members with instructions or information to assist in keeping people calm
- Simplify notifying members of any false alarms, alerts or emergencies
- Enable real-time exchange of notes, chats and multimedia
- Display GPS location look-up of the incident address or location
- Optionally track minute by minute locations of your members
- Plus many, many more features...