Incident Aware for Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Recording critical information - especially related to incidents, emergencies, or suspicious activities – while ensuring management and off-site staff are informed, is challenging at best. Keeping both staff and patrons safe and informed of any unfolding situations involving safety is also imperative. Ensuring you’ve recorded all the right details, and followed the right procedures for each type of incident, is possibly the largest financial concern in the event of a future complaint or litigation. For both your staff and your business’s safety, an easy-to-use two-way communication portal is imperative.
Incident Aware does all that for you, and more. Incident Aware is an intuitive, easy to use app that opens up those communication channels so you can easily exchange critical emergency information, alerts, incident details or simple daily broadcast notices with the people who matter, quickly and easily. Even if you are posting daily notices or reminders like "Serve it Right Guidelines", "Responsible Beverage Service Policies", "How to Deal with an Intoxicated Patron Guidelines", updating staff with "be on the lookouts", or recording details of an incident for possible future use, Incident Aware is there to assist you. Incident Aware provides two-way communication with your staff so you can quickly exchange information, including visual media, and take the necessary action with confidence. With Incident Aware you can manage incidents, emergencies and lockdown situations both before and after help arrives. Plus, Incident Aware logs every detail for any future use in the event of legal proceedings.
In addition to receiving and pushing real-time two-way communications to your staff, Incident Aware can optionally provide GPS locations of your staff and the incident location to accelerate and enhance emergency responses during those critical times. Incident Aware empowers on-site First Responders with the ability to coordinate who's responding and what resources are needed.
Incident Aware connects you and your staff to provide immediate two-way communication of emergencies, alerts, incidents, notices, bulletins, etc. and records the details for any future requirements!
- Guide staff in collecting the most important details of any problematic interactions with patrons or staff which could result in future litigation
- Limit potential liability by providing staff with specific procedures for each type of incident, to ensure the correct procedures are followed
- Allow staff and other eyewitnesses to collaborate and add their own notes, photos, videos, and other media to an incident record
- Notify on / off-site staff and management of incidents in real-time, and allow them to directly communicate with those currently on-the-floor
- Trigger Panic, Evacuation and Lockdown alerts with 2 clicks, with precise location info, and automatically connect to the appropriate emergency services (on or off-site)
- Send incident progress reports back to Management in real-time
- Retain records of all incidents indefinitely – information can't be deleted,and incidents can be locked once all information has been collected
- Push real-time alerts via SMS and email to patrons & non-subscribers
- Track staff location when on-site & patron arrivals via QR code scanning as they move in and out of your business' boundaries
- Set up different groups (security, waiters, bar staff, etc.) to receive different incident alerts, reminders, and broadcast messages
- Provide a single platform for the private, real-time exchange of notes, chats and audio / visual media unrelated to incidents
- Display incident and staff locations in real-time on a map
- Connect with other Genesis solutions to add 9-1-1 Alerting for business phones
- Plus many, many more features...