Incident Aware for Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Recording critical information during emergencies, incidents, suspicious activities or just sending alerts and notices between management and staff to keep everyone informed is a challenging task at best. Keeping staff and patrons safe and informed of any unfolding incident or emergency situation is imperative. Having incidents and other important information recorded and reported back to you complete with the details, for training or possible future legal use is just as critical. For everyone’s safety, an easy-to-use two-way communication portal is imperative.
Incident Aware does all that for you, and more. Incident Aware is an intuitive, easy to use app that opens up those communication channels so you can easily exchange critical emergency information, alerts, incident details or simple daily broadcast notices with the people who matter, quickly and easily. Even if you are posting daily notices or reminders like "Serve it Right Guidelines", "Responsible Beverage Service Policies", "How to Deal with an Intoxicated Patron Guidelines", updating staff with "be on the lookouts", or recording details of an incident for possible future use, Incident Aware is there to assist you. Incident Aware provides two-way communication with your staff so you can quickly exchange information, including visual media, and take the necessary action with confidence. With Incident Aware you can manage incidents, emergencies and lockdown situations both before and after help arrives. Plus, Incident Aware logs all this information for any future legal requirements.
In addition to receiving and pushing real-time two-way communications to your staff, Incident Aware can optionally provide GPS locations of your staff and the incident location to accelerate and enhance emergency responses during those critical times. Incident Aware empowers on-site First Responders with the ability to coordinate who's responding and what resources are needed.
Incident Aware connects you and your staff to provide immediate two-way communication of emergencies, alerts, incidents, notices, bulletins, etc. and records the details for any future requirements!
- Push or receive notifications and details of emergency or alert situations or incidents regardless of the location
- Send real-time alerts via SMS and emails to non-subscribers
- Include specific checklists/step by step instructions or guidelines to assist staff with different types of incidents or emergencies
- Send incident progress reports back to Management in real-time
- Initiate lockdowns with instructions and updates
- Track staff as they move in and out of your business' boundaries
- Notify staff and security of events or incidents requiring their immediate attention and record the details for future use
- Distribute daily notices, special instructions, "be on the look outs", or bulletins
- Set up different groups (security, waiters, bar staff, etc.) with different broadcast messages
- Connect with Genesis GenAlert to add 9-1-1 Alerting for desk phones
- Communicate privately without broadcasting special words or codes
- Provide your members with instructions or information to assist in keeping people calm
- Simplify notifying members of any false alarms, alerts or emergencies
- Enable real-time exchange of notes, chats and visual media
- Display GPS location look-up of the incident address or location
- Optionally track minute by minute locations of your staff
- Plus many, many more features...