Incident Aware for Service Providers & Resellers
In today's world organizations are more security conscious and concerned about the health, well-being and safety of their employees than ever before. The days of “flying by the seat of your pants” are gone, forever. Whether your customers are small organizations or large enterprises with multiple offices, they are seeking solutions to assist them when dealing with emergencies, lockdowns, alerts and ensuring their employees are kept up to date with the information they need to safely perform their jobs. In this complicated and changing world, distributing critical information to employees during emergencies, tracking suspicious activities, verbally circulating instructions, notices, or notes to individuals, or broadcast groups within your organization using regular channels is timely and clumsy and just doesn't work effectively anymore. Critical or complex information is easily distorted or missed altogether plus there is no historical record retained for follow-up. An effective, instant two-way communication portal for organizations to reach out and exchange information with employees is no longer a "nice to have", but a requirement.
Incident Aware does all that and more. Incident Aware is an intuitive, easy to use app that opens up communication channels so your customers can exchange critical emergency information, alerts or routine daily broadcast notices with the people who matter, quickly and easily. Whether they are simply posting daily notices, updating employees with "be on the lookouts" or dealing with emergency situations, Incident Aware is there to assist them. Incident Aware provides two-way communications between management and employees so they can quickly exchange information, including visual media. With Incident Aware they can manage emergency and lockdown situations both before and after help arrives. Plus, Incident Aware logs all this information for any future follow-up or records keeping requirements.
In addition to receiving and pushing real-time two-way communications to your customers, Incident Aware can optionally provide GPS locations of their employees as well as the incident locations to accelerate and enhance emergency responses during those critical times. Incident Aware empowers on-site First Responders with the ability to coordinate who's responding and what resources are needed.
Incident Aware is the right solution for your customers and sets you apart from your competition. Incident Aware can be offered as a standalone solution or bundled with other equipment or services you are promoting. Incident Aware will round out or enhance your product offerings or portfolio to your customers and can integrate with other services and equipment. Plus, Incident aware can be customized with your company logos so you get the most exposure possible. Contact us for more information.
Incident aware is sold as a monthly service. Installation and configuration charges are waived if an annual subscription is purchased.
Incident Aware not only keeps your customers connected to their employees, but keeps you connected to your customers!
- Push Broadcast notifications of emergency or alert situations regardless of the location
- Keep in touch with employees working remotely
- Additionally send real-time alerts via SMS and emails
- Include specific checklists/step by step instructions or guidelines with different types of situations and emergencies
- Send incident progress reports back to management in real-time
- Broadcast company-wide alerts and lockdowns with instructions and updates
- Track employees as they move in and out of the business' boundaries
- Notify employees and security of events requiring their immediate attention
- Distribute daily notices, special instructions, "be on the look outs", or bulletins
- Set up different groups, departments or locations with different broadcast messages
- Connect with Genesis GenAlert to add 9-1-1 Alerting for desk phones
- Communicate privately without broadcasting special words or codes
- Provide employees with instructions or information to assist in keeping people calm
- Simplify notifying employees of any false alarms, alerts or emergencies
- Enable real-time exchange of notes, chats and multimedia
- Display GPS location look-up of the incident address or location
- Optionally track minute by minute locations of employees
- Plus many, many more features...